SAFETY in 2020
We have implemented several social distancing
protocols at the theatre to allow
for a safe and enjoyable experience.
1. Limiting capacity to allow for plenty of space for easy social distancing.
2. At least 3 or more empty seats will be placed in between each group.
3. Audience participation is adapted to eliminate touching and close interaction with the performers and props.
4. Allowing for a "hands-free" experience from the moment you enter. Doors are left propped open. Simply check in using your name and walk to your isolated seating area.
5. Hand sanitizer is readily available.
6. All concession items are prepackaged. Staff will be wearing masks.
Additional note: Staff will continue to sanitize restrooms and surfaces before, during and after every performance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where are my tickets?Physical tickets are held under your name at the box office for pick-up at the performance.
What if I didn't receive an email receipt?
Please allow an hour after you purchase tickets for the email to come through. Check your spam folder folder to make sure it didn't go there. Call the box office to receive a new email or text receipt if your email does not arrive.
Can I pick my seats? No. Seats are assigned as best available at the time of purchase. Please alert the box office of any accessibility needs you may have so they can best accommodate you.
How much are tickets? Are there kid prices? Tickets are $35 plus tax for all seats and ages. Children 4 and under are free on an adult lap.
Do you have group discounts? Yes. Group discounts start at 30 people. Please call the box office to arrange for group pricing.
How early should I arrive? The box office opens two hours prior to the performance and theatre doors open 30 minutes before each performance. We recommend arriving early to allow for time to purchase concessions and be seated.
How long is the show? The performance runs 60 minutes with no intermission.
Where is the theatre located?100 N. Edwards Blvd. Lake Geneva, WI (Behind the ALDI and across from the Walmart) On site parking is available and the venue is within driving distance of all Lake Geneva area hotels and resorts.
What is your refund / exchange policy?Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. We do allow several exchange options if you decide you cannot attend the performance due to illness or if the performance is canceled due to government mandated "stay at home" orders.